Here are some new appointment guidelines we want you to be aware of:
• All patients (and any accompanying adult) are being prescreened prior to their appointment via a phone call by our staff. Thank you for being candid and honest in your responses.
• Any patients (or accompanying adult) exhibiting any signs of illness or with recent known or suspected exposure to COVID-19 are asked to reschedule.
• Upon arriving for an appointment, we ask that you call from your car so we can let you know if we are ready to see your child. We prefer families wait in their car rather than the reception area.
• All patients are to be accompanied into the office by one adult only, and only those children with appointments that day are to be brought to the office.
• We ask that all adults accompanying patients to their appointments wear masks or face coverings.
• Temperatures will be taken on all patients and accompanying adults prior to starting appointments and those with a temperature of 100.4 Fahrenheit or greater will be asked to reschedule.
• Only patients are allowed in the treatment area of the office. All others are asked to stay in the reception area (wearing a face covering or mask) or return to their cars to wait until the appointment is completed.
• All patients will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water upon entering the treatment area.
• To limit contact between individuals, we will keep end-of-appointment consultations brief while exhibiting social distancing. Our doctors will be happy to provide a lengthier discussion over the phone or via email when necessary or if requested.
We remain committed to the excellent care and approach to which you are accustomed, while instituting new procedures aimed at keeping our guests and team members healthy during the current situation. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we do our best to care for our patients and reschedule those affected by office restrictions due to COVID-19 precautions.